Notice of First Semester Resit Examinations for the 2021/2022 Academic Year (All Tertiary Programmes)
It is hereby announced to students that registration for the first-semester resit examinations for the under-listed programmes will start on Wednesday, 20 and end on Wednesday, 27 July 2022.
1. All BTech Programmes
2. All HND Programmes
3. Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
4. Diploma in Computerized Accounting
5. Diploma in Banking Technology & Accounting
6. Diploma in Public Relations
The Examination will start on Monday, 1 and end on Sunday, 7th August, 2022
The registration fee is eighty Ghana Cedis (GH¢80.00) per paper.
Mode of Payment
Payment of registration can be done in one of the following modes:
1. Bank payment:
Any branch of Fidelity Bank
Any branch of Bank of Africa
Any branch of Access Bank
2. Dial the short code *389*288# to make your payment (You can register after 24 hours)
Steps to Register:
1. Log in to your student’s portal (https://icampus.atu.edu.gh)
2. Select resit
3. Add all your failed/trailed courses
4. Ensure all courses are added before you submit
NB: once you submit you cannot add additional courses.