The Directorate of International Programs and Institutional Cooperation (DIPIC), Accra Technical University was formed to promote, support and co-ordinate all affairs of international education activities in the University.
These activities include international students and staff exchanges, research collaborations and publications, and information sharing, all aimed at enhancing the international image of the University.
The Directorate has promoted links with institutions of higher learning from the United States of America, The Netherlands, China, Nigeria, among others.
The Directorate handle all matters relating to academic collaborations with external institutions.
- Management of all agreements establishing links between the University and International institutions of learning.
- Promotion and advertisement of the programmes of the University to international students and researchers.
- Organisation of summer schools and orientation programmes for foreign students.
- Assist the Guidance and Counseling Director with the provision of guidance and counselling services for international students
- Coordination of staff and student exchange and external staff training programmes.
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive database of students and external assistance programmes.
- Office Location: Visit the Directorate on the first floor of the Electrical/Electronic Engineering Block, Room F009 on your right-wing.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
EXTENSION OF PROGRAMME
- Students who need more time to complete the programme of study need to extend his/her immigration documents.
Partnerships & Exchanges
OLD/NEW PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS
- The Vaasan Ammattikorkeakoulu (VAMK) University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore(UMES), USA
- Partnership for Applied Science(PASS)
- The Hague University of Applied Arts and Sciences (THUAS)
- Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology
- Tianjin Economics and Trade School, China
- SEE Project
- Faculty Study Abroad Program
- Certified Hospitality Educator (CHE)
- Student Exchange Program
- Online KOIOS Blockchain Courses
- Summer School
About the Dean
Dr. Ernest Christian Winful, the Ag. Dean is a Fellow Certified Economist and also a member of the Institute of Directors. He has served in different capacities at Management level for the past 18 years with Accra Technical University. He is flexible, reliable and possesses excellent time keeping skills. He is an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hardworking person. He has about 23 journal article publications to his credit. His vision is to become successful and beneficial to our community and the world at large. His hobbies are watching football and playing computer simulated games.