About the Journal
The ATU Journal of Technological Sciences Engineering and Management (AJTSEM) is a multidisciplinary journal. Its scope cuts across subject disciplines and is not limited to areas such as:
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, and Network Engineering etc.)
- Applied Sciences (Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Science, ICT, Medical Laboratory Technology and Science Laboratory Technology, Biomedical Imaging, and Veterinary Science etc.)
- Built Environment (Interior Design, Upholstery Technology, Building Technology, and Environmental Studies etc.)
- Applied Arts (Hospitality, Fashion Design, Textiles, Liberal Arts, Communication Studies, Communication Technology, Social Studies, Political Science, etc.)
- Business and Management (Economics, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Institutional Management, Hotel Management, Accounting and Finance, HRM, Banking and Public Administration, etc.)
The multidisciplinary nature of AJTSEM helps address issues of theory, research and practice from a variety of engineering, technological, managerial and other organizational disciplines. Manuscripts offering theoretical, conceptual and practical contributions in the fields mentioned above are therefore encouraged for submission.