Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Your submission’s topic is highly relevant and falls within the scope of the journal.
- Your submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal (locally or internationally) for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Your submission file should be in accordance to the manuscript template using Open Office or Microsoft Word.
- You have strongly followed and adhered to all guidelines in terms of font, font size, line spacing etc. as prescribed in the template.
- You have removed all author information to ensure double blinded peer-review of your manuscript.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.