Mr. Joseph Dadzie
Head of Department, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Mrs. Emelia Ohene Afriyie (PhD) is a Senior Lecturer in Accra Technical University and holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration from Centre of Advanced Study and Strategy, European Institute of Management Studies. France. She has a Masters of Business Administration Entrepreneurship and Small Enterprise Development from Cape Coast University, and Bachelor of Education, Secretarial Management Studies from the University of Education: Kumasi Campus. She is currently the Head of Department in Management and Public Administration of Accra Technical University. Currently, she teaches Research, Entrepreneurship and Text processing.
She has the vision of bringing tertiary students up to speed with relevant trends in the 21st century using a unique combination of education of experiences coupled with nine years teaching in secretarial management studies, text processing and entrepreneurship.
1. E. Ohene Afriyie, A. Twumasi, E. Sarpong, L. Opare Darko. The Effect of Compensation on Employees’ Performance: A Case of a Technical University in Ghana. International Journal of Managerial Studies and Research (IJMSR) Volume 8, Issue 6, June 2020, PP 44-54 ISSN 2349-0330 (Print) & ISSN 2349-0349 (Online). http://dx.doi.org/10.20431/2349-0349.0806005 www.arcjournals.org
2. Cynthia Oduro-Nyarko, Hannah B. Taylor-Abdulai, Emelia Ohene Afriyie, Emelia Sarpong, Christine Ampofo Ansah. Linking Entrepreneurship Education to Entrepreneurial Intentions among Technical University Students: A Case of Accra Technical University, Ghana. Archives of Business Research 5(6) 59-67 Vol.5, No.6 Publication
Date: June 25, 2017. DoI:10.14738/abr.56.3177
3. Lipsey Samuel Appiah Kwapong, Hannah Benedicta Taylor-Abdulai, Cynthia Oduro Nyarko, Christine Ampofo-Ansa, Emma Donkor, Emelia Ohene Afriyie. Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) as Catalyst for Entrepreneurial Development Science Publishing Group Higher Education of Students in Polytechnics: A Case Study of Accra Polytechnic, Ghana. Research 2017; 2(2): 55-59. http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/her DoI: 10.11648/j.her.2017020 2.15
4. Ohene Afriyie, Emelia, Impact of Performance & Appraisal Strategy on Employee’s Job Satisfaction in Ghana Technology University. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal Vol.2, No.9 Publication Date: Sep. 25, 2015 DoI:10.14738/assrj.29.1475.
5. Emelia Ohene Afriyie, Using Demonstration Method to Enhance the performance of First-Year High National Diploma (HND) Secretaryship Students of Accra Polytechnic in Typewriting. Journal of Education and Practice (p180-188) ISSN 2222-1735 (Paper) ISSN 2222-288X (Online) Vol.4 No.23 2013.
6. Emelia Ohene Afriyie, George Abaka Blankson, Musah Doumbia Osumanu. Effect of Human Resource
Management Practices on the Performance of Small and Medium Hotels of Osu Klottey Sub-Metropolitan Assembly of Greater Accra. European Journal of Business and Management (p.147-159) ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper)
ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.5 No.25 2013.
7. Ohene Afriyie Emelia, George Abaka Blankson, Musah Doumbia Osumanu. Effect of Recruitment and Selection Practices on the Performance of Small and Medium Hotels of Osu Klottey Sub-Metropolitan Assembly of Greater Accra Journal of Developing Country Studies. (p.133-141) ISSN 2224-607X (Print) ISSN 2225-0565(Online) Vol.3 No.11 2013.
8. Musah Osumanu, Doumbia, Ohene Afriyie, Emelia, Evans Ndom, George Abaka Blankson. Supply Chain cost identification as a means of cost reduction strategy-A case study of Ghana Supply Company Limited European Journal of Business and Management (p.185-188) ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839(Online) Vol.5 No.28 2013.
9. George Abaka Blankson, Ohene Afriyie Emelia, Musah Osumanu Doumbia. Assessing the Alignment between
Students of the Department of Secretaryship/Bilingual Secretaryship and Management Studies of Accra Polytechnic and the Labour Market. European Journal of Business and Management (p.150-162) ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.5 No.29 2013.
10. Musah Doumbia, Emelia Ohene Afriyie, Marfo Godfred. A Comparative Study of the Impact of the Ghanaian Public Procurement Processes before and after the Enactment in 2003- A Case Study of Accra Polytechnic European Journal of Business and Management (p.119-124) ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.5 No.26 2013.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Connect with us
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
A Technical University of global excellence in competency based and practice-oriented training, applied research and technology transfer.
© 2021 Accra Technical University, Barnes Road, Accra, Ghana. Digital Address: GA-106-2535. Call: +233 33 209 5371 / +233 54 326 4917. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org