General Entry Requirements
Accra Technical University offers you a unique opportunity to learn to write and speak functional languages including; English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese (For Education, Work and Business, etc.) on a part-time basis, in an ultra-modern language laboratory.
We have the following proficiency levels for all the languages:
Level 1 (Beginners level) – 12 weeks duration
Level 2 (Intermediate) – 12 weeks duration
Level 3 (Advanced) – 12 weeks duration
Certificates are issued at the end of each level.
The Course modules include:
- Grammar, word stress, tenses, and construction of sentences.
- Oral interactions, conversation, phonetics, reading and comprehension.
- General communication skills.
- Communication skills for education, work, and business.
- Communication skills for international relations.
- Communication skills for people in tourism.
- University Certificates
- Teacher Training Certificates
- GCE ‘A’ Level Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
- West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
- GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Junior Secondary School Certificate
- Foreigner Certificates
- Adult Learners
Level 1 Certificate
Level 2 Certificate