Dr. Moro Adams
Head of Department, Mechanical Engineering
1. Wang, M. Adams, T. Luo, T. Jin, F. Luo, and M. Gavaises, “Hole-to-hole variations in coupled flow and spray simulation of a double-layer multi-holes diesel nozzle,” International Journal of Engine Research, 2020, DOI: 10.1177/1468087420963986.
2. A. Moro, T. Luo, C. Wang, and F. Luo, “Eccentric needle displacement effect on spray formation from a multi orifice diesel injector,” Heat and Mass Transfer/Waerme-und Stoffuebertragung, 2019, DOI: 10.1007/s00231-019-02584-3.
3. Wang, A. Moro, F. Xue, X. Wu, and F. Luo, “The influence of eccentric needle movement on internal flow and injection characteristics of a multi-hole diesel nozzle,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 117, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2017.10.057.
4. Luo, S. Jiang, A. Moro, C. Wang, L. Zhou, and F. Luo, “Measurement and validation of hole-to-hole fuel injection rate from a diesel injector,” Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, vol. 61, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.flowmeasinst.2018.03.014.
5. C. Puoza, X. Hua, A. Moro, A. Akayeti, and P. Baidoo, “Assessment of Mechanical Properties, Residual Stresses and Diffusible Hydrogen of Longitudinal Weld in Electric Water Heater Tanks,” Journal of Manufacturing and Materials Processing, vol. 1, no. 2, p. 19, 2017, DOI: 10.3390/jmmp1020019.
6. Sun, F. Luo, T. Shang, H. Chen, and A. Moro, “Research on torsional vibration reduction of crankshaft in off-road diesel engine by simulation and experiment,” Journal of Vibroengineering, vol. 20, no. 1, 2018, DOI: 10.21595/jve.2017.18318.
7. Luo, S. Jiang, A. Moro, T. Luo, L. Zhou, and X. Wu, “The development of a data acquisition system for measuring the injection rate of a multihole diesel injector,” Sensors and Actuators, A: Physical, vol. 261, 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.sna.2017.04.037.
8. A.Moro, Q. Zhou, F. Xue, and F. Luo, “Comparative study of flow characteristics within asymmetric multihole VCO and SAC nozzles,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 132, 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.enconman.2016.11.048.
9. F. Xue, F. Luo, H. Cui, A. Moro, and L. Zhou, “Numerical analyses of transient flow characteristics within each nozzle hole of an asymmetric diesel injector,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 104, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2016.08.027.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Connect with us
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
A Technical University of global excellence in competency based and practice-oriented training, applied research and technology transfer.