The 2018 Graduands of Accra Technical University (formerly Accra Polytechnic) and the General Public are hereby informed that, the 18th Congregation for the award of B.Tech, HND and certificates will be held as follows:
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2018
Venue: University Ceremonial Grounds
Time: 8: 30 a.m.
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Built Environment
Faculty of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Applied Arts
Faculty of Business
- Graduands who wish to be presented should pay the amount indicated below in banker’s draft payable to Accra Technical University at the Cash Office, not later than Thursday, 6th December, 2018.
- B.TECH - GH¢350.00
- HND - GH¢ 320.00
NB: This fee includes branded ATU Alumni Souvenirs
- Graduands are required to register at their various departments upon submission of receipt of payment.
- Graduands who are unable to attend the Congregation would also be required to pay the same amount when they collect their certificates.
- There will be rehearsals for all graduands on Thursday, 6th December, 2018 at 3:00pm, at the Ceremonial Grounds.
- Graduands can pick up academic gowns from Monday, 3rd December, 2018 at the Main Stores (On the Ground floor of B-Tech Block)
- Graduands who fail to return the academic gown just after each of the ceremonies will be required to pay a penalty of GH¢50.00 per day from day of default.
- The Alumni Association will have on display branded alumni souvenirs for sale from Monday, 3rd – Saturday, 8th December, 2018 at the Ceremonial grounds.
For further information, please contact the Public Affairs Directorate on the following numbers:
0332095371 / 0543264917
The General Public is cordially invited